Disney's THE LION KING
Date and time
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 7:30 PM
- Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 2:00 PM
- Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 7:30 PM
- Friday, March 1, 2019 - 8:00 PM
- Saturday, March 2, 2019 - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, March 2, 2019 - 8:00 PM
- Sunday, March 3, 2019 - 1:00 PM
- Sunday, March 3, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019 - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, March 6, 2019 - 7:30 PM
- Thursday, March 7, 2019 - 7:30 PM
- Friday, March 8, 2019 - 8:00 PM
- Saturday, March 9, 2019 - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, March 9, 2019 - 8:00 PM
- Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 1:00 PM
- Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 6:30 PM
Prices for single tickets vary depending on show date/time and seating section.
Specific pricing will be available at ticket purchase.
Everyone entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
The VIP Ticket Package includes the best seats in the theater, commemorative souvenir program and complimentary VIP show merchandise item.
The producers of Disney’s THE LION KING recommend this production for ages 6 and up. Show run time is approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes with one 20-minute intermission, and a strobe light is used multiple times during the performance.
Giraffes strut. Birds swoop. Gazelles leap. The entire Serengeti comes to life as never before. And as the music soars, Pride Rock slowly emerges from the mist. This is Disney’s THE LION KING, making its Springfield premiere at Juanita K. Hammons Hall.
More than 95 million people around the world have experienced the awe-inspiring visual artistry, the unforgettable music, and the uniquely theatrical storytelling of this Broadway spectacular – one of the most breathtaking and beloved productions ever to grace the stage.
Winner of six Tony® Awards, including Best Musical, THE LION KING brings together one of the most imaginative creative teams on Broadway. Tony® Award-winning director Julie Taymor brings to life a story filled with hope and adventure, set against an amazing backdrop of stunning visuals. THE LION KING also features the extraordinary work of Tony® Award-winning choreographer Garth Fagan, and some of Broadway’s most recognizable music, crafted by Tony® Award-winning artists Elton John and Tim Rice. There is simply nothing else like THE LION KING.
PLEASE NOTE: HammonsHall.com and MissouriStateTix.com are the ONLY official online ticketing services for Juanita K. Hammons Hall for the Performing Arts events. Tickets sold online at any other web location may reflect inflated pricing and/or speculative seating options. Juanita K. Hammons Hall cannot assume responsibility for unauthorized ticket purchases.