The box office phone line, 417-836-7678 is open Monday - Friday, 10 a.m.- 2 p.m. As always, tickets are also available 24/7 at HammonsHall.com. The box office windows at Hammons Hall are closed at this time.
After hours box office inquiries can be sent to MissouriStateTix@MissouriState.edu.
HammonsHall.com and MissouriStateTix.com are the ONLY official ticketing services for Juanita K. Hammons Hall for the Performing Arts events. Tickets sold online at any other web location may reflect inflated pricing and/or speculative seating options.
Juanita K. Hammons Hall cannot assume responsibility for unauthorized ticket purchases.
See more shows and save
Purchase 4 or more shows from the Center Stage, Family Theatre or Emerging Concert Artists series and save up to 20%. See the Ticket Order Form for complete details - that this discount does not apply to the Broadway series or shows that are not a part of Hammons Hall season series.
Discounts for groups are available for most events. For group information, call 417-836-8468.
For the most part, patrons must come to the box office windows to purchase tickets associated with coupons, special promotions, etc.
We are committed to providing the best customer service possible to you, our supportive patrons. Please let us know how we are doing. Call or email us with comments at 417-836-6776 or HammonsHall@MissouriState.edu
Family Friendly Performances
A number of events at Juanita K. Hammons Hall are particularly appropriate for families, and we encourage you to enjoy these events with your children. In general, children under two years old who will sit on a parent’s lap may enter the theatre without a ticket, and all children two years old and over must have a ticket to attend events. Age parameters for ticket purchase at some performances may differ. For events not specifically geared for young audiences, parents are asked to use discretion when bringing young children. If children are disruptive to other patrons during a performance, parents will be asked to leave the theatre with the child.
Educational activities — which may include an Introduction to the Performance, special school performances, master classes or other residency activities — are listed with their associated performances throughout the website. Unless otherwise noted, Introduction to the Performance sessions begin 45 minutes prior to curtain time on mezzanine lobby level 5. Visit our education page for additional information.
- The emergency number is 417-836-8417. Please provide this number, as well as your seat location, to your service or babysitter.
- The Hall is fully accessible to the disabled and wheelchair seating is available — please inform the ticket agent of your needs at the time of ticket purchase.
- Easy-to-use hearing augmentation equipment is available free to audience members. These units may be checked out at the table near the elevators on the grand tier level.
- Disabled parking spaces are reserved on the north and south sides of the Hall, in the covered parking garage west of the building, and on lots nearby.
Seating begins approximately 30 minutes prior to curtain. As a courtesy to performers and to audience members, we cannot always immediately seat patrons who arrive after the beginning of the performance. Latecomers will be admitted at an appropriate break in a performance, or after artist-designated seating holds.
Have a Change?
Although we cannot make refunds, we can exchange your tickets. Some restrictions may apply:
- Broadway tickets can be exchanged for another performance of the same show, but cannot be exchanged from one production to another
- Other restrictions on ticket exchanges may pertain to certain shows
Exchanges must be made in person at the box office at least 24 hours prior to the original performance; no exchanges without return of original tickets! A $1.00 per ticket service charge applies for all ticket exchanges. No refunds due to ticket price variances