**We encourage you to read through this tutorial in its entirety before you begin in case you have questions or concerns.**
- When you are ready, go to www.HammonsHall.com/Broadway and click the "renewal information" button on the page.
- Click “Create a New Account” and be sure to enter the email address listed on the bottom of your renewal form, so your new account can be linked with your existing one. (When you log in for the first time, you will be asked to accept the terms of the My Tickets website.)
- Next, click the three lines in the upper right corner of the screen, and select “My Account.” Review your contact information and make any corrections if necessary. This will help ensure we have accurate records.
- Once you have done that, click “Renew/Make Payments” (on the left side of the screen) where you will find your Broadway season ticket order.
- Select the package(s) you would like to renew, then use the drop-down menu to select “Full Payment.”
- Click “Renew,” and you will be forwarded to your cart screen.
- Please verify the series, number of seats and seat location as well as your address for ticket delivery. If any account information is incorrect, you can use the “My Account” tab to make changes before continuing, but your renewal transaction will start over.
- The prices listed for each season ticket is the full dollar value of that seat, including all applicable facility and handling fees.
- If you feel the prices listed are incorrect, we will need to fix them for you in the system before you can complete your renewal online. Use the red “Cancel Order & Exit” button at the very bottom of your page to avoid payment and then choose “Log Out” at the top of the page to exit My Tickets completely. Please call the ticket office at 417-836-7678 so we can update this information for you (if applicable).
- If the prices and seat assignments listed are correct, please continue to the payment screen. There you will enter your credit card information for payment. Any cards you have used in the past may be available in the “Select Card” drop-down menu, but you may choose to “Add Credit Card.” You can also “Split Payment” if you wish to make partial payments on additional cards at the same time.
- Once you have completed entering and selecting your payment information, be sure to click the check-box that affirms “I agree to the above terms and conditions” so you can “Submit Payment.”
- Congratulations! You are all set. You will receive an email confirmation receipt of your transaction.
If you need assistance with your MyTickets account, please contact the Hammons Hall box office at 417-836-7678 (M-F 10am-2pm).